We are searching for a Treasury/ Finance Manager who is able to think outside the box to get results. This role will give you the opportunity to express your leadership potential; you will be required to provide Bundle with accurate and timely financial information and analyses. A successful candidate will be results-focused, a self-starter with strong initiative, naturally inquisitive, able to think independently and have a desire to make a difference
We expect you to be passionate about solving hard problems and building products that customers love. You will also have a track record of earning trust, exerting influence and working well with others. Finally, you will also be comfortable working and delivering results in a rapidly evolving and fast paced environment. This position is full time and can be remote
- Relevant Experience: Experience managing FX and treasury management operations within a financial services firm.
- Problem Solver: Proven ability to identify, analyse, and solve ambiguous problems independently with extreme attention to detail. A good candidate will be able to work independently to solve business issues and take initiative.
- Excellent Communication: Must possess strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
- Excellent Organisational Skills: Must possess the ability to stay focused on multiple tasks, using time, mental capacity, etc. effectively and efficiently to achieve desired outcomes. Must be able to manage/organise time, information, and resources effectively in order to meet deadlines and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Planning Skills: Must effectively manage competing priorities by choosing those deliverables that will have the highest impact on business performance results.
- Awesome Personality: Operates as a team player, likes to have fun at work, and has a positive attitude.
GOOD TO HAVE / BONUS
- 3+ years accounting experience within a top tier financial services or fintech company
- ACCA, ICAN or CFA qualification
- Manage float and funds movement across several float accounts and perform reconciliation of funds across several accounts (fiat & crypto)
- Treasury management and developing procedures that prioritize reducing costs and increasing revenue
- Creating and deploying processes for efficient capital movement, FX and liquidity management.
- Supporting the implementation of automation efforts to optimize efficiencies in cash operations.
- Analyzing daily cash and crypto positions across all ledger balances and ensuring the business has enough liquidity to meet customer requests and obligations.
- Developing liquidity policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with regulators.
- Compute revenues and model revenue projections for new products & features.
- Generate financial reports for the business’ health. Identify, quantify risks and opportunities to forecast and communicate them to management and key partners
- Recommend standard methodologies to improve forecast accuracy and monthly business planning processes
- Understand financial impact on product mix and ensure product portfolio reflects short and long term brand strategy
- Contribute to business optimisation with thorough financial analyses and recommendations
- Evaluate the commercial, operational, and financial impacts of on-going business decisions and work closely with cross-functional partners to develop recommendations and implement actions
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Health insurance with Gym and Spa Access
- 2019 13′ Macbook Pro
- Access to training courses for Blockchain and other relevant professional development areas
- Pan-African travel to other countries for product and market research
- Get reimbursed for books you buy and complete reading.
- Remote-Friendly with flexible working hours