OpenZeppelin is a leading cybersecurity company providing security audits and developer tools for decentralized systems that power multimillion dollar networks.
At OpenZeppelin, we have built the leading solution for the secure execution of business transactions via smart contracts, with a 12% market share and maintained by a community of 200+ contributors. Our unique expertise and technology also allowed us to uncover major security vulnerabilities for the Ethereum Foundation, Coinbase, Compound, and Facebook’s Libra, among other leading organizations.
With the success of our product, our security audits work, and our educational efforts, we have set industry standards for building secure systems in a fast-growing industry that is creating an open financial system for the world.
What you’ll be doing
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for helping customers achieve their maximum value from their relationship with OpenZeppelin. You will act as the liaison between the customer and the OpenZeppelin ecosystem and team, streamlining collaboration with the Security Services, Product, Sales, and Marketing.
Specifically, you will:
- Own relationship with OpenZeppelin client base which includes: increasing adoption of our products and services, responding to inquiries from existing and potential new customers, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted relationship with each client and drive continued value of our products and services. Follow up and work to identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities.
- Structure and elaborate service proposals for clients based on their requirements.
- Work with the Services team to estimate the timeline and pricing for the delivery of security services.
- Work with Product to facilitate onboarding of clients.
- Meet with prospective clients.
- Advocate customer needs/issues to Product and Services units.
- Work with Marketing to nurture existing clients.
- Maintain current systems complete and up to date, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and marketing automation software.
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Account Management role or similar in a technology company. Additionally, experience in pre and post-sales customer support.
- Software development background or knowledge that will enable you to understand clients needs and engage in technical conversations.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes, from startups to large enterprise organizations.
- Superb organization and project management skills. Ability to work on and manage multiple complex projects with multiple stakeholders at once.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Proven ability to communicate with prospects and clients on both technical and non-technical topics.
- Analytical skills. Ability to assess technical issues and identify the source of the problem.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience working remotely. Strong personal organizational skills and a love for self-time management.
- Passion for blockchain and decentralized technologies. Desire to contribute to the growth of an open economy.
- Medical insurance: Top quality insurance options for you and your family.
- Team Events: Quarterly Company retreats in different locations around the world.
- In-person and virtual social events.
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities.
- Free lunch.
- Coworking: Unlimited access to a coworking of your choice.
- Training: Technical training, language lessons in any language of your choice.
Send an email to openzeppelin using the apply button below with the phrase “Technical Account Manager” on the subject line.
In case you don’t fit this job description perfectly, we hope you still apply. We are looking to hire the right person for our team and this might not require checking all the boxes