Founded in 2012, Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. We’re on a mission to create the most innovative cryptocurrencies exchange. This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of financial evolution. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges and having the best team plays a pivotal role in success.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we’ll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future
We are currently looking for:
Social Engagement Product Manager (Remote)
Bitfinex launched its built-in news aggregator and social platform – Bitfinex Pulse. It was created to provide crypto traders with a valuable and safe environment to share and grow, which will eventually encourage a stronger crypto community.
With the traders’ interests in mind, Bitfinex Pulse is a social network tailored to meet the needs of crypto traders, equipped with various features and functionalities that will benefit them, and providing Bitfinex’s growing customer base with the opportunity to leverage the exchange’s community to get a trading edge
Reporting to the CTO, the Social Engagement Product Manager will lead the strategic development of Bitfinex Pulse and introduce new features to our Pulsers, working closely with the Development, Design and Marketing teams to shape product solutions that address the highest priorities of the business to increase user satisfaction and retention.
Collaborate closely with skilled engineers and stakeholders across the organization to create and convert the product roadmap into actual sub-products/features with short- and long-term goals. You will ensure solutions have been well documented and include all design and technical assets required by Development and Design teams, as well as launch plans are communicated back to the business and all teams are prepared.
Report to internal stakeholders on the success metrics of each project. Surfacing trends that have been identified through research to help decide the next priorities.
- Practice in translating high-level strategy into clear achievable and measurable goals and deliverables for Digital Products
- Experience leading cross-cultural Product development teams where different localization strategies and communications are required
- Strong awareness of current mobile & web technologies, trends, products, tools, and design standards
- Experience in project management (Asana preferred)
- Strong experience in social networks and customer engagement
- Experience in social engagement in different regions (Europe, Asia and South America)
- Marketing knowledge and guerrilla marketing experience
- User experience and product enhancement experience
- Ability to build long term product and customer engagement strategies
- A creative thinker, able to come up with innovative new ideas and solutions.
- A confident and clear communicator with excellent writing skills.