About the Role
The Bitbarter engineering team is responsible for building, scaling, and maintaining the services that power applications in our Ecosystem. For now, we run on a single service-oriented architecture which is written in TypeScript with Nest framework.
We are looking for a high-end experienced Senior Frontend Engineer to help build our Web App.
You will be working in a small team of developers, blockchain engr and UI/UX designers to build a highly impactful product in the fast growing blockchain technology space.
If you’re passionate about crypto apps, blockchain systems, crypt platforms and translating ideas from code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- Implement web UI designs and consume GraphQL, WebSocket and Restful APIs.
- Write codes which are highly maintainable, scalable and meet the growing demand for our services.
- Great sense of ownership and ability to work in minimal supervision.
- Partake in code reviews and give actionable feedback.
- Participate in troubleshooting and debugging complex issues, resolving these defects to optimize performance.
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- Write unit tests to identify malfunctions
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technological trends.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience as a frontend developer.
- In-depth knowledge of at least a programming language like Typescript.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- You have experience working with Git for version control and a good grasp of various git-flows.
- You write high quality, well-tested code.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have great technical and non-technical communication skills.
- You’re passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.
ReactJs and NextJs
- Experienced with WebSocket, GraphQL and Restful APIs connection.
Why Join Us?
Do something impactful; Be a part of the future of open financial technology.
Fast moving, challenging and solving unique business problems.
Remote-Friendly with flexible working hours.
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Interested applicants should send their CV through email to [email protected]
- Salary Offer TBD
- Experience Level Senior