The international IT сompany Andersen invites a PHP Developer to work on large-scale projects for Europe, the US, and other English-speaking countries.
Andersen is a European IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals around the world. We’ve been building quality software since 2007, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Media and Entertainment, eCommerce, eLearning, and others.
We invite you to become part of our PHP team consisting of more than 150 qualified experts.
Currently, we are looking for a specialist who will develop solutions for a company providing a wide range of financial services for 18 years. There is work on various modules: payments for online shops, mobile app development, currency exchange, quick transfers, a ticket distribution system, online gold trading with the possibility of handing over, issuance of contactless cards that can be added to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Play, etc.
- Working in a multifunctional, self-organizing team following the principles of Agile (Scrum);
- Participating in the planning, development, implementation, and support of the company’s products;
- Following and contributing to best development practices and participating in code reviews;
- Continuously growing as a developer and team member and sharing knowledge with other team members.
- Commercial development experience in PHP for 3+ years;
- Experience with Symfony;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL/MariaDB;
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ and an understanding of related libraries;
- Experience with Elasticsearch;
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools, such as Sentry, Graylog, Grafana, Kibana, etc.;
- Experience in creating and maintaining PHP packages (Composer);
- Experience in using Toran Proxy;
- Experience with apiDoc, Stoplight, or alternatives;
- Experience with microservices and event driven architecture;
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Good knowledge of RESTful API principles and HTTP;
- Work experience in Agile teams;
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles;
- Experience with complex projects;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Experience with Laravel;
- Experience with Go;
- Experience with serverless infrastructure;
- Experience with RAML;
- Understanding of SOAP principles.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company’s offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Location Remote
- Full Address Zollstockgürtel 67, Cologne 50969, Germany