Tendermint is hiring a full-time Digital Designer in Remote or San Francisco. Tendermint – Blockchain consensus.
What you will be doing:
- Gather and evaluate requirements in collaboration with project leads, front-end engineers, and key stakeholders.
- Illustrate visual ideas using sketches, storyboards, wireframes, diagrams, mockups and prototypes.
- Create original graphic designs – e.g. branded imagery, product diagrams, visualizations, animations – for websites and marketing materials.
- Design and build robust templates for presentations, email communications in CRM platforms, and various other marketing materials.
- Adhere to and contribute to brand guidelines on typography, iconography, colors, imagery and graphic style.
- Prepare and present rough drafts regularly to internal teams and key stakeholders for feedback.
- Participate in design discussions and give feedback during planning and strategy meetings.
- Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for continual design iteration.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A strong portfolio demonstrating 5+ years of experience with a breadth of digital design capabilities.
- High level of proficiency and creative flair in visual communication, visual design principles, typography, iconography etc.
- Experience in the design thinking process and lean startup methodologies.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences.
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques and limitations. Working knowledge of CSS and HTML ideal, but not essential.
- Experience working directly with developers to implement designs.
- Ability to create animated visuals primarily for the web. Experience with interaction design and motion design would be ideal.
- Proficiency with modern design tools like Figma (our tool of choice) and ability to learn and adapt to new ones.
- Photo and video editing expertise.
- Good understanding of component-based design systems and maintaining style guides.
- Clear and concise written and oral English communication skills.
- Interest in emerging interactive technology in web, mobile, and other devices.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of building the future of the Internet
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent benefits like educational budget, fitness and wellbeing spend
- At least 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Competitive salary package, including equity
- To apply, please go through our online application process and include a cover letter with a link to your portfolio.
How to Apply
Please APPLY HERE